Meet the President
The _____________________________ association enjoys the excellent leadership of a responsible board. Heading the board is ___________________________, who serves as president.
Some of the special duties of the president include:
- Working closely with the board, manager, and residents to establish the overall goals of the association.
- Ensuring that the association operates according to the association governing documents.
- Presiding at board and other meetings, prepares meeting agendas, and ensures that valid voting procedures are used.
- Identifying and training potential association leaders.
- Working closely with professional managers and other association professionals to ensure the successful operation of the association.
- Serving as the official spokesperson for the community.
[Optional: Source: Community Associations Institute.]